Zaanti Yoga Studio, 449 Pittsfield/Lenox Road, Lenox MA 01240
10 CE Credits available through Yoga Alliance. For Graduates of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra. (Prerequisite 40hr Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training at any location)
Join fellow graduates of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra teacher training for an inspiring and productive weekend of learning, sharing, reunion, connection and community! We’ll dive more deeply into the practice of Stage 6 and explore the secrets of creating powerful, meaningful Journey scripts for your classes, workshops and private sessions. This is an amazing opportunity to work, play and create together in connection – community is healing – and fun!
The Journey is a reflective container for our deepest hopes and wishes and invites access within oneself. Entering into the Journey fosters deeper connections with the beauty, balance and wonder of nature, helping to bring ourselves and our students back into our natural rhythms for ultimate health and wellness.
This weekend will help you to bring more skill, enjoyment, and understanding within the power of the Journey as you discover your own voice as a guide.
- Learn to build the foundation for your Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra scripts so that all parts interconnect and relate to a thread or theme.
- Explore craft and technique by creating a sense of dimension, playfulness, and discovery within your scripts.
- Discover how the structure of the Journey is the container that holds a variety of elements: voice, visualization, experiencing with all senses, music, sound and more.
- Find out how to create the three arcs of a powerful journey: structural, emotional and spiritual.
- Create journeys that evoke students’ self-participation developing an experience of co-creation with your suggestions and their landscapes, intentions, feelings, colors, healing energy and so on.
Friday 7:30-9:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-4:30pm (lunch break 12:00-1:30), Saturday Eve 6:00pm Optional gathering for dinner in a local restaurant, Sunday 9:00-11:30am
WHERE TO STAY
- Cornell Inn lodging discount available for $199/night if you book before July 1. Includes an amazing breakfast! 203 Main Street, Lenox, MA. 413-637-4800
- Rooms available in a local home. Find out more: BerkshireHomesAndCondos@gmail.com
- Hampton Inn is on the same property at Zaanti Studio and is within walking distance.
- For other hotels and inns nearby- look on tripadvisor.