Join us on magical Martha’s Vineyard for Jennifer’s relaxing and energizing weekend! Learn how to realign with the rhythms of nature and uncover your vibrant radiance. Five Element Yoga is a celebration of revitalizing yoga postures, breathing, hand mudras, and deep healing rest with Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, to bring you back into harmony with yourself and the larger forces of nature.
• Enjoy joyous movement and deep relaxation.
• Discover new ways to uplift and renew your vital energy.
• Explore and develop the elemental qualities of earth, water, fire, air and ether within yourself.
• Reclaim your inner spark as you begin to feel balanced and whole again.
• Learn to stimulate your body’s natural healing state.
• Get in touch with your true self.
“An exquisitely restored New England barn located in a beautiful pondside meadow, the Yoga Barn is a transformational space for yoga and bodywork. The light-filled studio will inspire you to deepen your practice. Two comfortably appointed bodywork rooms offer the best in massage therapies and traditional Chinese medicine to enhance your well-being.”
InspiredGenerosity – Kripalu Impact magazine — read about Yoga Barn in this inspiring article by Stephen Cope.
Martha’s Vineyard is located six miles off of the coast of Cape Cod, 45 minutes by ferry. We love the ferry. Everyday cares are left behind as you sail to the island. There will be time to explore the island’s diversity. Bike riding, the painted dunes, great seafood shacks, funky cafes, fine dining, massage and bodywork, art galleries, abundant conservation lands for hiking, and of course, beautiful and unspoiled natural beaches.
Friday 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00am, 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Sunday 9:00am – 11:30am
Bookings are closed for this event.