Original Music by Mark Kelso, Henry Horning and John DeKadt
1. Introduction: What is Five Element Yoga
2. Earth Element: find safety and stability in your body.
3. Water Element: Flow inward for self-nourishment.
4. Fire Element: Gain clarity of your vision.
5. Air Element: Blossom self-compassion in the flower of your heart.
6. Space Element: Open into limitless expansion of body and mind.
7. Five Element Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Relaxation ( Total time: 76 minutes)
Five Element Yoga is an inspired guided yoga practice with Jennifer Reis. The flow of guided yoga postures, breathing, hand mudras and yoga nidra relaxation, is easy to follow for all levels of yoga students.
With Jennifer’s melodic voice, accompanied by vibrant music composed for Five Element Yoga, you will feel alive and rejuvenated as you learn to embody each element. The result of the practice is reconnection with your natural rhythms to increase your health and vitality.
Earth, water, fire, air and ether are the archetypal building blocks of our bodies, our energy, and everything in existence. The elements are vivid, colorful, potent — bountiful and fertile ground for sensing and exploring your deeper self. The result of this practice is reconnection with the rhythms of nature, increasing your health and vitality.