DANCE OF THE DOSHAS: Yoga and Ayurveda 5-Part Series
LIVE ONLINE. 5-CLASS SERIES.
Wednesdays, Eastern Time.
ALL_LEVELS. FOR EVERYONE.
6 CEs YA YACEP.
- Wednesdays, Sept 28- Oct 26, 4:30-5:45pm Eastern Time. 75-MIN Sessions
- Can’t make it? Includes recordings of all sessions accessible for 4-weeks after the Series. Practice when it’s best for you!
- ALL-LEVELS for EVERYONE. 6-CE’s YA YACEP
- INCLUDES Dance of the Doshas Ayurveda WORKBOOK
Find Your Inner Balance
Sister sciences Yoga and Ayurveda come together in this special Series to help you to learn to balance your unique Dosha – elemental constitution. This Series is appropriate for EVERYONE whether you are a beginner or yoga teacher or somewhere in between. You do not need to know anything about Ayurveda – the ancient healing system from India – to greatly benefit from our Series.
Vata, Pitta and Kapha are the three Doshas that dance together, weavi ng the beauty of the five elements through the body, mind and being, and all nature. These three lovely, and very different dancers, can create balance and harmony within us; or cause the imbalance and disharmony that can lead to illness and disease.
Our Five Element Yoga® includes easy postures, rhythmic movement, mudras, Ayurvedic self-massage, and innovative yoga nidra journeys – giving you practical techniques to both learn about Ayurveda, and put it into practice, to cultivate your radiant health.
This series will support you in:
- Learning the ancient art and wisdom of Ayurveda.
- Discovering your unique Dosha.
- How to bring yourself into inner balance – the root of health and wellness.
- Understanding the Ayurvedic clock.
- Connecting with your body, your energy, and nature through the five elements.
You will receive the Dance of the Doshas Workbook with diagrams and information for continued practice and understanding.
*All sessions will be recorded. You will receive access to them after each session for four weeks after the completion of the series.
Join our Community today!
Please Pay What You Can to Help Support The Inclusive nature Of These Classes