DANCE OF THE DOSHAS: Yoga and Ayurveda Class 5
This event has passed, to view current events click here.
5-CLASS SERIES. LIVE ONLINE.
Wednesdays, Eastern Time.
ALL_LEVELS. FOR EVERYONE.
6 CEs YA YACEP.
- Wednesdays, Sept 28- Oct 26, 4:30-5:45pm Eastern Time. 75-MIN Sessions
- Can’t make it? Recordings of all sessions are accessible for 4-weeks after the Series. Practice when it’s best for you.
- ALL-LEVELS for EVERYONE. 6-CE’s YA YACEP
- INCLUDES Dance of the Doshas Ayurveda WORKBOOK
Sister sciences Yoga and Ayurveda come together in this special Series to help you to learn to balance your unique Dosha – elemental constitution.
This Series is appropriate for EVERYONE whether you are a beginner or yoga teacher or somewhere in between. You do not need to know anything about Ayurveda – the ancient healing system from India – to greatly benefit from our Series.
Find Your Inner Balance
Our Five Element Yoga® includes easy postures, rhythmic movement, mudras, Ayurvedic self-massage, and innovative yoga nidra journeys – giving you practical techniques to both learn about Ayurveda, and put it into practice, to cultivate your radiant health.
This series will support you in:
- Learning the ancient art and wisdom of Ayurveda.
- Discovering your unique Dosha.
- How to bring yourself into inner balance – the root of health and wellness.
- Understanding the Ayurvedic clock.
- Connecting with your body, your energy, and nature through the five elements.
You will receive the Dance of the Doshas Workbook with diagrams and information for continued practice and understanding.
All sessions will be recorded. You will receive access to them after each session for four weeks after the completion of the series.