Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra® Advanced Weekend: the Power of Healing in Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra
Zaanti Yoga Studio, 449 Pittsfield/Lenox Road, Lenox MA 01240
For Graduates of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra. (Prerequisite 40hr Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training at any location). Tuition $235
Register Now by Scrolling Down
Join fellow graduates of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training for an inspiring and productive weekend of learning, sharing, reunion, connection and community! We’ll dive more deeply into the practice of holistic Healing within all Stages of Divine Sleep, exploring the journey into wholeness at each koshic level, allowing you to discover more about this potent practice to share in your classes, workshops and private sessions.
Healing is an inner state that everyone has access to — if the environment is right. Divine Sleep is the perfect environment because it shifts you into the parasympathetic rest and heal mode of the nervous system, and allows you to utilize higher levels of mind and being, profound self-healing can occur.
This weekend will help you to bring more skill, enjoyment, and understanding of the holistic Healing Potency in Divine Sleep as you develop your own voice as a guide:
- Discover more about Healing energy in the Koshas and 8 Stages of Divine Sleep.
- Explore and refine techniques that stimulate the curative environment within the body and mind.
- Learn how to bring more potency into Divine Sleep scripts and classes.
- Connect with yourself and other Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Guides!
- Friday 7:30-9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am-4:30pm (lunch break 12:00-1:30)
- Saturday Eve 6:00pm Optional gathering for dinner in a local restaurant
- Sunday 9:00-11:30am
WHERE TO STAY
• Cornell Inn 203 Main Street, Lenox, MA. 413-637-4800 has generously given our group a lodging discount $129/night includes taxes and breakfast (Jennifer Reis group).
• Rooms available with fellow graduate Cindy! https://www.vrbo.com/1088531
• Rooms available in Susan’s local home. Find out more: [email protected]
• Hampton Inn is on the same property at Zaanti Studio and is within walking distance.
Yoga therapy credentials and components are supported by IAYT, not derived from status as an E-RYT.
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.