For Graduates of any Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (must be 30-40hrs) and Graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training . (Prerequisite 40hr Divine Sleep Yoga® Nidra Teacher Training or other Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings of 30-40hrs minumum).
Tuition — $830 (includes $45 Level 2 Manual).
Register Now by Scrolling Down
Join fellow graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training and other Yoga Nidra trainings for an inspiring and productive five days of learning in-depth, sharing, connection and community! We’ll dive more deeply into the practice Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and the five koshas, exploring wholeness at each level, allowing you to discover more about the potent practice of yoga nidra to share in your classes, workshops and private sessions.
Take your practice and teaching to the next level as you bring more skill, enjoyment, and understanding of the power and potency of yoga nidra and the five koshas within Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra! In this advanced training, you will develop your skills to deliver yoga nidra to groups and individuals in many settings:
- Develop your voice as a guide tapping into the power of your inner wisdom guide to write beautiful SCRIPTS.
- Learn to cultivate POTENT THEMES uniting all stages and koshas within your script for seamless coherency and a complete experience.
- Discover how to allow your CREATIVITY to flow.
- Expand your understanding of SANKALPA: Uncover your Heart’s deepest wish and learn how to help your students discover theirs.
- Create depth of INNER SANCTUARY to hold a soothing retreat and container within your yoga nidras.
- Go to the next level within MIND-EMOTIONS and WISDOM-WITNESS levels to create shifts in negative beliefs and habits.
- Dive into IMAGERY and the JOURNEY to explore the secrets of creating powerful, creative and meaningful scripts.
- Explore HEALING techniques in every Stage and Kosha to bring about therapeutic shifts.
Level 2 Learning Objectives
- Receive advanced training in leading Divine Sleep® to groups and individuals.
- Participate in advanced group lectures and peer discussion groups.
- Receive advanced Divine Sleep® experiential group and one-on-one practice sessions.
- Develop your understanding of
- Creating Theme
- The Journey
- Sankalpa and Inner Sanctuary
- Mental-Emotional & Wisdom-Witness levels and stages
- Healing Techniques for every Stage & Kosha
- Learn about evidence-based research showing the efficacy of yoga nidra mindfulness meditation with different populations.
- Deepen your personal practice of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra.
Upon completion of the Level 2 Training you are eligible to
- Be listed on the Divine Sleep website as a Level 2 Guide.
- Be recommended by Divine Sleep to people seeking yoga nidra in their local area.
- Assist at Jennifer’s 40hr and Level 2 trainings, as well as retreats.
- New! Access the valuable “Divine Sleep® Guides’s Resource Webpage” to download Divine Sleep teaching materials and professionally designed promotional materials, inspiration, and more!
- New! Join the “Divine Sleep® Guides Alumnae Network” (coming soon! additional fees apply).
HOURS: 8:30am – 4:30pm daily; 1 hour lunch break
WHERE TO STAY Near Yoga Shala Reykjavik: Skeifan 7, 108 Reykjavík, Iceland
• Hilton Reykjavík Nordica
• Grand Hotel Reykjavík
• Reykjavík City Hostel
• Atlantic Apartments and Rooms
• The Cabin
• Hotel 66
• Reykjavik Lights
• Our past graduates have had good luck with Air B&B: www.airbnb.com. Prices can be very reasonable.
Yoga Shala Reykjavik
Listen to Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra
Yoga therapy credentials and components are supported by IAYT, not derived from status as an E-RYT.