For Graduates of ANY Yoga Nidra Teacher Training! (must be 30-40hr Yoga Nidra Teacher Training) and Graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training. (Prerequisite 40hr Divine Sleep Yoga® Nidra Teacher Training or other Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings of 40hrs minimum).
Tuition $870 (includes Level 2 Manual PDF)
40-CE’S YA YACEP who Jennifer is a provider.
HOURS: 9-5 daily; 1 hour lunch break; 10 hours of homework.
Register Now by Scrolling Down
Join fellow graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training and other Yoga Nidra trainings for an inspiring and productive two weekends of learning in-depth, sharing, connection and community! We’ll dive more deeply into the practice Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra allowing you to discover and share more about the potent practice of yoga nidra to share in your classes, workshops and private sessions.
Take your practice and teaching to the next level as you bring more skill, enjoyment, and understanding of the power and potency of yoga nidra and the five koshas within Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra! In this advanced training, you will develop your skills to deliver yoga nidra to groups and individuals in many settings:
- Develop your voice as a guide tapping into the power of your inner wisdom guide to write beautiful SCRIPTS.
- Learn to cultivate POTENT THEMES uniting all stages and koshas within your script for seamless coherency and a complete experience.
- Discover how to allow your CREATIVITY to flow.
- Expand your understanding of SANKALPA: Uncover your Heart’s deepest wish and learn how to help your students discover theirs.
- Create depth of INNER SANCTUARY to hold a soothing retreat and container within your yoga nidras.
- Go to the next level within MIND-EMOTIONS and WISDOM-WITNESS levels to create shifts in negative beliefs and habits.
- Dive into IMAGERY and the JOURNEY to explore the secrets of creating powerful, creative and meaningful scripts.
- Explore HEALING techniques in every Stage and Kosha to bring about therapeutic shifts.
Level 2 Learning Objectives
- Receive advanced training in leading Divine Sleep® to groups and individuals.
- Participate in advanced group lectures, partner and small group work online, and peer discussion.
- Receive advanced Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra experiential group and one-on-one practice sessions.
- Develop your understanding of:
- Creating Theme
- The Journey
- Sankalpa and Inner Sanctuary
- Mental-Emotional & Wisdom-Witness levels and stages
- Healing Techniques for every Stage & Kosha
- Learn about evidence-based research showing the efficacy of yoga nidra mindfulness meditation with different populations.
- Deepen your personal practice of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra.
Listen to Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra
Yoga therapy credentials and components are supported by IAYT, not derived from status as an E-RYT 500.