Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra® Teacher Training Lenox, MA
NEW! 40-hr Certificate training over 2-Weekends! Nov 3-5 and Dec 8-10
Hours: Friday 6:30-9:00pm; Saturday 9:00-6:00; Sunday 9:00-4:00 (5+ hours of homework). You must attend both weekends.
Location: Zaanti Yoga Studio, 449 Pittsfield/Lenox Road, Lenox MA 01240
Tuition $625 USD includes 200 page Training Manual
Register Now by Scrolling Down
For yoga teachers, therapists, counselors, health professionals, parents, and everyone interested in guiding others to relax and heal. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to do this training.
40-hour Certificate Training. 40-CE credits Yoga Alliance, IYT and Kripalu 1000hr TT. Includes 200-page manual. Participants receive a certificate upon completion of the training.
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra is the antidote for modern life. In this meditation practice, there is nothing required but to lie down and listen while you relax, heal and transform within every level of being (called the koshas). Gain the skills you need to lead others into greater levels of freedom and health than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer Reis, the creator of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra® and Five Element Yoga® skillfully guides you every step of the way.
- Learn how to nourish yourself and others
- Explore yoga nidra within the depths of yoga tradition and Western science
- Awaken a sense of wonder and creativity
- Discover how to craft effective classes and comprehensive classes and workshops
- Cultivate voice quality, pace, and explore music, postures and props
- Develop your skills by practice and leading others
You will become skilled at leading this inspired practice that revitalizes the senses, allowing life to be fully lived and enjoyed by systematically meditating through the koshas—the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, witness, and bliss levels of being. Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra is one of the most accessible and inclusive forms of yoga and will become a favorite for your students and clients.
Jennifer created Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training to embody and transmit everything that is necessary and practical for people who desire to lead themselves and others in yoga nidra. The training includes a proprietary 200 page manual containing detailed information and inspiration for understanding thoroughly Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra and its applications.
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training is taught using an all-senses approach to speak to every learning style. Lecture with power point, discussion, receiving and practice delivering yoga nidra sessions, as well as guided yoga posture practice and time to integrate and reflect, allow you to embody key concepts of the five kosha levels of being and stages of yoga nidra.
Welcome to Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, the antidote for modern life! You will leave this training feeling confident, enthused and delighted to offer others this gift.
Incredible! Jennifer is a wealth of knowledge who is a beautiful being. I could not have chosen a better person to study with.
Everything was well organized and balanced. A perfect combination of learning and experiencing. Jennifer did a great job of building community while keeping us focused on the training.
~Student at Bloom Yoga, CT
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra was a great training experience! The information was broken down into a clear, logical set of steps that was integrated back into the whole system. I feel like I have gained true understanding of the components and I have confidence to teach yoga nidra. Jennifer is warm, open and understanding.
~Carrie Anne Kennedy
Where To Stay
- Cornell Inn 203 Main Street, Lenox, MA. 413-637-4800 https://cornellbb.com has generously given our group a lodging discount $129/night Nov and $119/night Dec — for two nights includes taxes and breakfast (Jennifer Reis group). This will be a beautiful place to casually gather with others in the training.
- Rooms available with Cindy https://www.vrbo.com/1088531
- Rooms available in Susan’s local home. Find out more: [email protected]
- Hampton Inn is on the same property at Zaanti Studio and is within walking distance.
- Other hotels and inns are available in the area plus possible air bnb’s.
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.