Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training – Live Online
Includes Two Weekends!
REGISTRATION PAGE: SCROLL TO BOTTOM for EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT NOW
For EVERYONE! You do not need to be a yoga teacher to do this training. 40-hour Certificate Training. 40-CE’s YACEP Yoga Alliance. Includes 200-page Proprietary Training Manual.
- Those wanting to deepen knowledge and practice of yoga nidra.
- Yoga, tai chi, qi gong, pilates, and fitness instructors.
- Therapists, counselors, massage therapists, and health professionals.
- Parents, caregivers, school teachers and aides.
- Everyone! You do not need to be a yoga teacher to do this training
REGISTER NOW: SCROLL TO BOTTOM
Learn More From Jennifer in this VIDEO
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra is the antidote for modern life. There is nothing required but to lie down and listen! You will relax, heal and transform within every level of your being.
Join over 1800 graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training! You’ll gain the skills you need to lead others into greater levels of freedom and health than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer Reis, the creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® skillfully guides you every step of the way. This inspired guided meditation leads you through the five koshic levels of being for deepest inner connection, improved health, wellness, and sleep.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS TRAINING:
- 200-page Proprietary Manual.
- Certificate 40-hour CE’s YACEP.
- Beautifully crafted yoga nidra Scripts for you to lead anywhere you like (online, in person, etc).
- Community and ongoing support and connection.
- Skills to lead yoga nidra and its applications for all settings: private, group classes, workshops, retreats and more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Learn how to deeply nourish yourself and others with yoga nidra guided meditation.
- Understand the five levels of being (koshas) from yoga philosophy and tradition and experience them deeply within your body and being.
- Learn about the benefits of yoga nidra from Western Science.
- Find out about the Eight Stages of practice that correspond to every level of being.
- Discover how to craft effective and comprehensive classes, workshops, and scripts.
- Cultivate your voice, pace, creativity, and explore music, postures and props.
- Learn how to guide Mudras, creative reflection techniques, and
- Develop your skills with practice and leading others.
Learn everything you need to know in order to lead yoga nidra! Become skilled at leading this inspired practice that revitalizes the senses, allowing life to be fully lived and enjoyed by systematically meditating through the koshas—the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, witness, and bliss levels of being.
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra is one of the most accessible and inclusive forms of yoga and will become a favorite for your students and clients.
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training is an experiential learning, and is taught using an all-senses approach to speak to every learning style. Discussions with power point, student interaction, receiving and delivering yoga nidra sessions, as well as short guided yoga posture practice, allow you to embody the key concept of the Five Kosha Levels of Being, and Eight Stages of yoga nidra.
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training is taught using an all-senses approach to speak to every learning style, allowing you to embody key concepts:
- Lecture with PowerPoint
- Delivering yoga nidra sessions to partners
- Guided yoga posture practice
- Guided Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra
- Time to integrate and reflect
We’ll enjoy a harmonious mix of lecture, practice sessions, discussions, sharing and movement, taking into consideration your human needs! We’ll have breaks and flow with an easy rhythm.
REGISTER NOW: SCROLL TO BOTTOM
Why Choose Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Teacher Training?
• Not all ‘yoga nidras’ are the same. People may lead any sort of lying-down relaxation and call it ‘yoga nidra’. Recently, lots of teachers have jumped on the yoga nidra band-wagon, with ‘trainings’ popping up all over.
- • Jennifer developed Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra in 2005, and has been leading this training since 2008, over 90 times in 12 years, with more than 1800 graduates world-wide.
• This training has been a featured program at Kripalu Center every year for 12 years.
• Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra CDs and mp3s have been the best-selling recordings at Kripalu Center, across all categories of yoga and meditation, for over 15 years. People love this creative, inviting, accessible yoga nidra.
• Jennifer is an experienced, knowledgeable and authentic teacher who has led hundreds of workshops, trainings and retreats to audiences large and small.
• This training is 100% live-online for a reason – live is better. A training presented in real-time requires dedication, skill and organization to lead successfully — and gives you more skills, practice, experience, and supportive community.
• You will finish with the confidence to lead beautiful and inviting yoga nidra sessions!
You will leave this training feeling confident, enthused and delighted to offer others this gift.
REGISTER NOW! SCROLL DOWN
Jennifer Reis is committed to offering a comprehensive and accessible Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra teacher certification program that is focused on education, knowledge, experiential learning, compassion and integrity which imparts the ageless virtues and principles of yogic wisdom. Emphasis is on empowering trainees and graduates to weave this timeless practice into their individuality and skill set in order to share it within their community, students, friends, family and loved ones.
With JENNIFER REIS – Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® • E-RYT 500 • Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT • Kripalu Center Faculty • Kripalu Schools Faculty • LMT • Ayurveda and Shiatsu Therapist • BFA • more info
Distinguishing features of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra:
- Can be adapted for everyone.
- Eight Stage Journey based on Five Kosha levels of being from the Upanishads.
- Uses invitatory language to allow participant to bring their choices into each journey.
- Utilizes all of the senses, and the whole being, including all levels of mind.
- Can utilize yogic models such as chakras, elements, marmas, sacred sounds and so on.
- Creative nature based themes help to balance inner five elements.
REGISTER NOW: SCROLL TO BOTTOM
- SEPT 25-26 & OCT 2-3, 2021.
- 9:00am – 5:00pm ET Eastern Time daily with scheduled breaks.
- Ten hours homework between weekends (includes reading, preparing scripts, practicing yoga nidra, and guiding a partner enrolled in the training online).
- All sessions on Zoom or alternative, and easy to use.
This is a LIVE, interactive real-time training with no pre-recorded sessions or filler. We will come together as community, to learn, grow, and practice together in order to get the best quality experience and training.
PRAISE FOR Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra TEACHER TRAINING
“Yes! This training changed my life! I replaced smoking with Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra. I feel confident and so much love for my body now. The dynamics of Jennifer’s training are so loving. I am inspired to bring this back to my community! I am changed forever, I had no idea of the depth of restoration I would get.” ~Rowan
“The best part was the integration of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra with the knowledge and practice sessions. I felt like this training was truly multi-dimensional. Jennifer led posture practice and yoga nidras which built on knowledge from lectures, discussions and manual. The time to create and deliver yoga nidra scripts developed incrementally and reinforced through the training made it all come together for me. And I leave with a fuller appreciation of myself as a whole complete being.” ~Lisa Bell
“Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training exceeded my expectations and opened my heart. The visualizations were extraordinary. The feeling of Jennifer’s heart being in every aspect of what she presented: she is kind, generous and well organized. The manual that she created for us is amazing. An excellent teacher!” ~Carolyn Manzi
“It all flowed! I loved the direct participation and opportunity to experience deeply Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra. Jennifer leads with grace, poetry and a voice that alone takes you five koshas down! She is very gifted and modest about it. I am excited to apply this to my practice with cancer and Parkinson’s students.” ~Virginia E. Lang
“A truly educational and transformative experience. The effects on me have been profoundly rejuvenating on both personal and professional levels. Jennifer is a truly knowledgeable and compassionate teacher. I am leaving with a greater sense of ease and relaxation. As a yoga instructor, I have the confidence and motivation now to offer yoga nidra to my students.” ~Eric Yatar
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.