Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra THANKSGIVING JOURNEY
Join Us For Thanksgiving!
Join Jennifer On Thanksgiving Evening for Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra!
• All you need do is lie down to receive the gift of inner connection and relaxation.
• Each session offers a new and unique journey.
• This is how to rest, rejuvenate and find your calm center.
Get cozy in your own home for Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra! All you need to do is lie down to receive the gift of inner connection and relaxation. Each session offers you a new and unique journey – this is how to rest, rejuvenate and find your calm center.
Yoga nidra is proven to relax and heal your body and mind by shifting you into your body’s natural healing mode, the parasympathetic mode.
We will begin with centering, hand mudra with affirmation, brief instructions and explanation, before the 45min Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra guided meditation. After class ends there will be time for Q&A in the Chat. This is for all-levels including beginners, and for all-ages.
After class ends there will be time for Q&A in the Chat.
For all-levels including beginners, and for all-ages.
You’ll need a phone, smartphone, tablet, or computer. All sessions are on Zoom.
Preparation: You can prepare by gathering your props together for sitting or lying down. Pillows, blankets, eye pillow, etc.
Note: no one, including myself, will see or hear you for your privacy.
• This class is LIVE, with recording access until midnight the following day, using the same link.
• Join us live, we hope you can — or practice when best for you!
• After registering you will receive a Booking Confirmation email from us, and a Zoom Link email, and a backup Link email from us.
All Classes Eastern Time, U.S.
– Please Pay What You Can –
Help Support The Inclusive Energy Of These Classes
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.