Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training LIVE ONLINE
Includes Two Consecutive Weekends: May 15-16 & 22-23
For EVERYONE. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to do this training. Yoga teachers, therapists, counselors, health professionals, parents, and everyone interested in guiding others to learn and practice the Five Elements.
40-hour Certificate Training. 40-CE credits Yoga Alliance (YACEP). Participants receive a certificate upon completion of the training.
Tuition $870 (includes Proprietary Training Manual PDF)
9:00am – 5:00pm ET Eastern Time daily with scheduled breaks. Wednesday 7-9pm Workshop Included (live or recorded) plus ten hours homework between sessions. All sessions on Zoom.us or alternative, and easy to use.
REGISTER NOW: Scroll Down
Five Element Yoga® is a potent practice of yoga postures, breathing, mudras, meditation, and yoga nidra that realigns you with the rhythms of nature. Developed by Jennifer Reis, Five Element Yoga® is rooted in yoga, yoga therapy, Ayurveda, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
INNER BALANCE is the intention of Five Element Yoga® boosting your health and wellness into action.
When the internal five elements are out of balance, one can feel out of harmony, and can lead to suffering physically, emotionally or mentally. With Five Element Yoga® practice, you will learn how to guide yourself and your students back into harmony — not only within the elements and nature, but also within the corresponding: KOSHA level of being, MERIDIAN energy channels, VAYU energy currents, AYURVEDIC DOSHA constitution, and CHAKRA wheels of energy — to tap into greatest potential.
Your natural constitution comes back into a gracious flow with life so that you may enjoy increased health, happiness, peace, and greatest potential.
You will move deeply into Five Element Yoga® practice yourself, while learning the skills necessary to create powerful classes and workshops.
Beyond an ordinary training, this is a time for practice, experiential learning and investigation that will transform your life and the lives of your students. By embodying the five elements within, you will take your teaching to a higher level to awaken your inner radiance as a yogi, as a teacher, and most importantly, as a human being.
Five Element Yoga® balances and nourishes every level being to bring harmony and health within you and your cadence and rhythm with all of nature.
This is exciting! LIVE, Interactive and in real-time, this training allows us to come together as community, have your questions answered, connect and share with others, practice with partners and get the best quality information available to you in a personal manner.
🌍 Ground in the Physical
• Learn how to guide vibrant Five Element Yoga® in your classes and workshops.
• Develop the elemental qualities within yourself of grounding, fluidity, radiance, compassion, and expansion.
• Discover the predominant element within each yoga posture. Understand yoga philosophy including Yoga Sutras and the Upanishads.
• Learn yogic models of the five koshas, five kleshas and five vayus, the senses, and their corresponding elements.
• Learn about Ayurveda and how the five elements are analogous to the doshas.
• Understand the effects of the elements on the systems of the body.
• Gain experience by practicing Five Element Yoga® with Jennifer each day.
• Practice in leading in partners and small groups.
• Learn to blend yogic philosophy, technical knowledge, joy, and playfulness in your teaching.
Invite the Energetic
• Explore unique elemental BREATHING techniques from yoga therapy.
• Learn how to lead MUDRA hand gestures, and SELF-MASSAGE and bodywork including MERIDIAN energy channels and points, and AYURVEDIC massage.
• Discover the transformational powers of the ENERGY BODY with VAYU currents and CHAKRA wheels of energy, and how to bring them into your classes.
Integrate Your Experience
• Reflect and integrate your practice with creative exploration utilizing WRITING and CREATIVITY.
• Cultivate self-compassion, understanding and knowledge by developing the Witness Consciousness.
• Integrate the power of the elements within meditation and GUIDED MEDITATION.
• Expand into freedom and experience unity.
• Merge with NATURE and your TRUE SELF.
REGISTER NOW: Scroll Down
Our Live Online 40-hour two weekend training includes experiential learning through lecture, power point, discussion, partner and small group exploration (online), as well as daily guided practice with asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra, mudras and self-care bodywork.
You will practice teaching in partners and small groups what you have learned in a compassionate and supportive environment. Reflect and integrate through journaling, writing, mandala creation, drawing and writing. Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training includes a manual to facilitate this depth practice and aid in taking it home with you to incorporate into your life and teaching.
“The manual was super comprehensive and I know I will be referencing it again and again! Jennifer’s knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity was the very best part of the training 😁.”~ Mary Edgerton
“I received a sense of confidence and courage through Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training! I have found the inspiration to become stronger in myself’.” ~Dympna
“I am balanced and feel free for the first time in while. I understand more about who I am and how I can use my skills!” ~Elizabeth Bostock
“Five Element Yoga Teacher Training was AMAZING! I loved Jennifer’s attentiveness to all of us. She is so enthusiastic and has a good sense of humor! This is the BEST training I have ever taken!” ~Participant
“I’ve gained a greater knowledge of the five elements and their connection to the chakras, marma points, body parts, and within all life! And I leave with so much more after this training: I’m leaving with confidence and a greater sense of connection within myself.” ~ Billy
With JENNIFER REIS – Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® • E-RYT 500 • Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT • Core Kripalu Faculty • Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty • LMT • Ayurveda and Shiatsu therapist • BFA • more info
TRY Five Element Yoga®:
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.