40-hour Certificate Training. 40-CE credits Yoga Alliance (YACEP) from Jennifer Reis who is an approved provider. Participants receive a certificate upon completion of the training.
Tuition $870 (includes 200-pg Proprietary Training Manual PDF)
9:00am – 5:00pm ET Eastern Time daily with scheduled breaks. Ten hours homework between sessions. All sessions on Zoom.us or alternative, and easy to use!
With JENNIFER REIS – Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® • E-RYT 500 • Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT • Core Kripalu Faculty • Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty • LMT • Ayurveda and Shiatsu therapist • BFA • more info
A harmonious mix of lecture, powerpoint, practice sessions, sharing and movement, and will take into consideration your human needs! We’ll have breaks and flow to an easy rhythm.
Five Element Yoga® is a potent practice of yoga postures, breathing, mudras, meditation, and yoga nidra that realigns us with the rhythms of nature! Developed by Jennifer Reis, Five Element Yoga® is rooted in yoga and yoga therapy, Ayurveda, and Chinese wisdom.
When the five elements are out of balance, one can feel out of balance leading to suffering physically, emotionally or mentally. With Five Element Yoga® practice, you will learn how to guide yourself and your students back into harmony — not only with elements, but also with the five elements corresponding kosha level of being, vayu energy current, dosha constitution and chakra wheel of energy — to tap into greatest potential. Your natural constitution is given a chance to come into a gracious flow with life so that you may enjoy increased health, happiness, peace, and potential.
In this training you will move deeply into Five Element Yoga® practice yourself while learning the skills necessary to create powerful classes and workshops. Beyond an ordinary training, this is a time for practice, experiential learning and investigation that will transform your life and the lives of your students. By embodying the five elements with yoga, you will take your teaching to a higher level to awaken your inner radiance as a yogi, as a teacher, and most importantly, as a human being.
• Learn how to guide vibrant Five Element Yoga® in your classes and workshops.
• Develop the elemental qualities within yourself of grounding, fluidity, radiance, compassion, and expansion.
• Discover the predominant element within each yoga posture. Understand yoga philosophy including Yoga Sutras and the Upanishads.
• Learn yogic models of the five koshas, five kleshas and five vayus, the senses, and their corresponding elements.
• Learn about Ayurveda and how the five elements are analogous to the doshas.
• Understand the effects of the elements on the systems of the body.
• Gain experience by practicing Five Element Yoga® with Jennifer each day.
• Practice in leading in partners and small groups.
• Learn to blend yogic philosophy, technical knowledge, joy, and playfulness in your teaching.
• Explore unique elemental breathing techniques from yoga therapy.
• Learn how to use mudras, and self-bodywork including Shiatsu, Ayurvedic massage in your classes.
• Discover the transformational powers of activating the five elements within the yogic energetic anatomy of the energy channels and currents as well as the chakra wheels.
• Reflect and integrate your practice with creative exploration utilizing writing and art making.
• Cultivate self-compassion, understanding and knowledge by developing the Witness Consciousness.
• Integrate the power of the elements within meditation and guided yoga nidra.
• Expand into freedom and experience unity.
• Merge with nature and your true Self.
Our 40-hour two weekend training includes experiential learning through lecture, power point, discussion, partner and small group exploration (online), as well as daily guided practice with asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra, mudras and self-care bodywork.
You will get to practice teaching in partners and small groups what you have learned in a compassionate and supportive environment. Reflect and integrate through journaling, writing, mandala creation, drawing and writing. Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training includes a manual to facilitate this depth practice and aid in taking it home with you to incorporate into your life and teaching.
The manual was super comprehensive and I know I will be referencing it again and again! Jennifer’s knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity was the very best part of the training 🙂 ! ~ Mary Edgerton
I received a sense of confidence and courage through Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training! I have found the inspiration to become stronger in myself. ~Dympna
I am balanced and feel free for the first time in while. I understand more about who I am and how I can use my skills! ~Elizabeth Bostock
Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training was AMAZING! I loved Jennifer’s attentiveness to all of us. She is so enthusiastic and has a good sense of humor! This is the BEST training I have ever taken! ~Participant 2017
I’ve gained a greater knowledge of the five elements and their connection to the chakras, marma points, body parts, and within all life! And I leave with so much more after this training: I’m leaving with confidence and a greater sense of connection within myself. ~ Billy