Foundations of Self-Massage: A Five Element Yoga® Training-Retreat
This event has passed, to view current events click here.
Saturday, Eastern Time. LIVE ONLINE.
6-CE’s YA YACEP
ALL-LEVELS for EVERYONE
Can’t make it? No Problem – You Will Receive:
- 25-page Training Manual PDF and
- Workshop Video Link with 30-day Access
Learn How to Bring Self-Massage Into Your Practice and Teaching
This training is open to EVERYONE: yoga students; yoga, tai chi, chi gong, and pilates teachers; body workers; physical therapists; caregivers.
View Jennifer’s Invitation Above
AM RETREAT: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon — (2 hours)
PM TRAINING: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm — (3 hours + 1 hour self-directed homework)
- Earn 6-CE’s YACEP.
- 25-page proprietary Training Manual (PDF format).
- 30-day video access to review, practice and absorb.
RETREAT 10:00 am-12:00 noon Foundations of Self-Massage
Take this time to learn ways to calm your body, clear your thoughts, and open your healing energy. Be led into mindful breathing, gentle movement, and self-massage. A practice for your whole being, weaving together yoga, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic massage.
Jennifer guides you with multi-layered awareness into your meridian channels and energy points to balance your inner elements for harmony and wellness. Teachers: Experience how you can weave mindful self-massage into your classes.
Our retreat will complete with Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra guided relaxation.
To Register for COMPLETE DAY – SCROLL DOWN
Add new skills to your personal practice, and your teaching. Self-massage allows both you and your students to connect with one’s own body, while improving health and healing, making this an empowering modality to add to your repertoire.
- Understand the basic theory behind, and the benefits of, Eastern bodywork.
- Dive into Ayurvedic massage: Abhyanga and Marma point massage and more.
- Learn the Meridians and key Energy Points from Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Find out how to lead Self-massage in your classes and sessions.
- Practice the techniques, skills, and knowledge to bring mindful self-massage to your practice or classes.
- A foundational training to calm your body, clear your thoughts, and open to your heart.
You will be surprised by how much you learn and take home with you. Leave with new tools to immediately incorporate into your yoga, movement and meditation practices, and a 25-page manual for continued growth and discovery.
30-day Recording (if you can’t attend live or want to review).
This is a LIVE ONLINE program.
Chat will be available during and after our class to connect with our community, and for Questions & Answers. FYI: You can choose to have your video ON or OFF for your privacy. You will never be video recorded.
All you need is:
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer
- Yoga mat (or towel or blanket for the floor)
- Cushion or pillows
- Optional: blanket, yoga blocks, yoga tie, chair to sit on.
Learn With An Experienced, Authentic, Natural Teacher
JENNIFER REIS – Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® • E-RYT 500 • Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT • Core Kripalu Faculty • Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty • Licensed Massage Therapist LMT • Ayurveda and Shiatsu Therapist
Please Pay What You Can
Help Support The Inclusive Energy Of These Programs
TO REGISTER FOR COMPLETE DAY 10am – 4pm REGISTER BELOW:
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.