JOYFUL BEING Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra – Two Day On-Demand
‘NOURISHING NEST OF HEALING GEMS JOURNEY’
Find Your Nest Of Healing Gems, Nourish Body, Mind and Heart. All Day Thursday and Friday.
Learn More. . .
“I am beyond thrilled to have had so many amazing experiences with your Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra sessions. Your imagery and voice transcend me to the most beautiful places. I have such a sense of relaxation and balance after all of your sessions. . . . . I love it!!” ~C.H.
‘Nourishing Nest Of Healing Gems Journey’
In this yoga nidra journey, you’ll enjoy relaxing through all levels of your being. Then you’ll be invited on a journey through the wonder of giant flowers, climbing up through a tree trunk, to find your nest of healing gems that knows just how to sooth and nourish your body-mind and heart! You will tap into your healing energy.
- This is a Favorite Recent Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Class with Jennifer.
- Accessible All Day Thursday and Friday, April 21-22.
- REGISTER ANYTIME UNTIL 10:30 PM Thursday, Eastern Time.
ALL LEVELS for EVERYONE! Including Beginners
Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation that is proven to heal your body and mind, by shifting you into the natural healing state – the parasympathetic mode.
Jennifer Reis, one of the foremost experts on yoga nidra, will skillfully lead you in a relaxing and nourishing 1-hour class! This recent favorite recording begins with a short discussion, instructions on the practice, and hand mudra to help us get centered. Then you’ll be guided through a creative and unique 45-minute Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra created by Jennifer.
Receive deep healing rest through this lying down, guided meditation with Jennifer’s calming voice accompanied by inspiring music. Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra systematically flows you through your five kosha levels of your being, to allow connection and healing restoration within part of your being. This includes body sensing, heart’s intention, breath meditation, positive emotions, tapping into your inner healing, and journeying into landscapes and nature.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
Yoga nidra can help you respond to stress by:
- Improving sleep (one of the best insomnia cures).
- Slowing the heart rate.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Slowing breath rate.
- Increasing blood flow.
- Reducing muscle tension.
Yoga nidra can help you on a daily basis:
- Fewer physical issues like headaches and pain.
- Less reactive, such as anger and frustration.
- Increased energy.
- Better concentration.
- Greater ability to handle problems and stress as it arises.
- Feeling more joy and openness.
Conditions Yoga Nidra Addresses (and many more):
- Stress- the underlying cause of most illness today.
- High blood pressure.
- Chronic Illness.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- You will need a phone, smartphone, tablet, or computer to listen or listen and view.
- Rewind Classes are hosted on our website, not on Zoom. You will receive an emailed LINK.
- You can prepare by gathering your props together for sitting or lying down. Pillows, blankets, eye pillow, etc.
💗🙏Please Pay What You Can, To Help Support The Inclusive Energy Of These Classes
LINK WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY AFTER YOU REGISTER. IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT, CHECK YOUR SPAM AND JUNK FOLDERS.
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.