Kripalu Integrative Yoga Therapy: Yoga Therapy in Practice Module 2
This event has passed, to view current events click here.
Kripalu Integrative Yoga Therapy: Yoga Therapy in Practice
300-Hour Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga, Module 2
• Presenters: Joseph Le Page, Maria Mendola, Mary Northey, Jennifer Reis and more…
For yoga teachers who have completed a 200-hour Yoga Alliance-registered program and Module 1 of the Integrative Yoga Therapy training program.
Deepen your understanding of yoga therapy and learn practical applications of Integrative Yoga Therapy principles and techniques. Use the skills you learn here to work in professional settings and begin a private yoga therapy practice.
In Module 2, you
- Use a variety of formats for evaluation and body reading so you can respond with appropriate yoga practices for optimal healing
- Receive in-depth instruction in selecting and adapting yoga therapy tools and techniques to provide a complete therapeutic practice for each individual, including asana, pranayama, mudra, affirmation, meditation, and yoga nidra
- Understand how to develop and implement a complete yoga therapy program directed toward the most common health conditions, such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, and back pain
- Learn therapeutic sequences that apply the principles of Ayurveda in yoga therapy and balance the subtle body
- Develop listening and dialogue skills to assist in opening clients to their own inner healing resources
- Observe one-on-one yoga therapy sessions by master therapists.