Canâ€™t make it? No problem!Â You will receive 6-day access to the Training-Retreat recording.
You will be guided on a journey through the Sacred Circle of your inmost being.
In this Mini Training-Retreat, you will learn about the sacredness of the circle as a potent symbol and manifestation that represents wholeness and unity. The circle acts as an inner compass that can aid discovering clarity and direction within your life, and your heart.
- Be guided in a circular flow of Five Element YogaÂ® including mudras, intention statements, breathing, movement and postures.
- Connect to the Sacred Circle of wholeness within yourself and the larger world.
- Create your Mandala – no artistic experience needed!
Illuminate your wholeness as you discover the Sacred Circle within you.
- Divine SleepÂ® Yoga Nidra will complete our retreat. Simply lie down and listen. Receive deep, healing rest and relaxation through this unique, imaginative guided meditation with Jennifer’s relaxing voice accompanied by inspiring music.
PLUS: You will receive handouts to continue your practice at home, emailed to you within 24hrs of the Training-Retreat.
PLUS: You will receive 6-day access to the recording, in case you miss part, or cannot attend, or wish to refresh your experience.
This is a live online session! Chat will be available during and after our class to connect with our community and for Questions & Answers. FYI: you will see me, but no one, including myself will see or hear you for your privacy.
All you need is:
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
- Print the Circle Mandala (it will be emailed to you – or simply trace a dinner plate on a piece of paper.
- Paper and or journal; Pen or pencil.
- Crayons, or markers or colored pencils, etc for drawing.
- Yoga mat (or towel or blanket for the floor).
- Cushion or pillows.
- Optional: yoga blocks, yoga tie, chair to sit on.
Learn With An Experienced and Authentic Master Teacher: JENNIFER REIS â€“ Creator of Divine SleepÂ® Yoga Nidra and Five Element YogaÂ® â€˘ E-RYT 500 â€˘ Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT â€˘ Core Kripalu Faculty â€˘ Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty â€˘ LMT â€˘ Ayurveda and Shiatsu therapist.
Please Pay What You CanÂ Â Â Â Help Support The Inclusive Energy Of These Classes