Mudras to Welcome the Light: Five Element Yoga® WORKSHOP
Monday. Eastern Time. LIVE ONLINE.
2-CE’s YA YACEP
ALL-LEVELS for EVERYONE
Can’t make it? No problem: you’ll receive 6-day access to the workshop recording!
At this sacred time of year, darkness shrouds the Northern Hemisphere, yet the days start growing brighter!
Welcome the light within yourself with Five Element Yoga®
Mudras are powerful hand gestures that can open and expand your energy and mood! When your fingers and hands are positioned in particular ways (mudras), you are re-circuiting your energy channels to bring about specific nourishing effects.
- Learn more about Mudras, how they work and why they are so effective.
- Discover the Light while you are skillfully guided in a flow of Mudras with affirmations, breathing, easy movement and yoga postures.
- Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra will complete our workshop. Receive deep, healing rest through this guided meditation, with Jennifer’s melodic voice accompanied by relaxing music. All you need do is lie down and listen.
This is sacred time for you to get peaceful and calm.
Take a break from everything else.
- BONUS: You will receive handout PDFs so you can continue to practice cultivating a regular practice (they will be emailed to you within 24hrs of the Workshop).
- PLUS: You will receive 6-day access to the recording, in case you miss part, or cannot attend, or wish to refresh your experience.
This is a live online session! Chat will be available during and after our class to connect with our community and for Questions & Answers. FYI: you will see me, but no one, including myself will see or hear you for your privacy.
All you need is:
• Smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer
• Optional: blanket, cushion or pillows, yoga blocks, yoga tie, chair to sit on.
• Yoga mat (or a towel or an additional blanket on the floor).
Learn With An Experienced and Authentic Master Teacher: JENNIFER REIS – Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® • E-RYT 500 • Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT • Core Kripalu Faculty • Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty • LMT • Ayurveda and Shiatsu therapist.
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.