WORKSHOP 1.5hrs Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra® Chicago
This event has passed, to view current events click here.
Special All-Levels Workshop – Space Is Limited – Register Early!
$35 / ($40 if paid on the workshop day)
47 W Polk Street, Chicago
Jennifer Reis, faculty at Kripalu Center, is coming to 105f South Loop Studio to lead this special workshop on one of the most accessible forms of yoga and meditation — Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra. You will learn about Divine Sleep, how it works and why it is so powerful; and be guided in a deep and restful Divine Sleep practice.
There is nothing required of you but to lie down and listen, giving yourself permission to rest, balance and restore:
- Welcome to Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, the antidote for modern life.
- Experience deeper levels of inner relaxation than you ever imagined possible.
- Give yourself permission to rest, balance and restore, tapping into new sources of energy.
- This inspired meditation practice will awaken your whole being, allowing you to enjoy life fully.
- There is nothing required of you but to lie down and listen. – you deserve to feel this good!
Jennifer Reis, E-RYT 500, Certified Yoga Therapist, Kripalu School of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty, is the creator of both Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra® and Five Element Yoga®. She creates sacred space for students to journey into realms of deep peace and healing. An authentic and spirited leader, Jennifer has been teaching for over 20 years. Her yoga nidra CD’s have been the best-selling CDs in the Kripalu Shop for twelve consecutive years.