WORKSHOP: Five Element Yoga® Self-Massage
This event has passed, to view current events click here.
All-Levels, including Beginners.
Explore your energy channels, and practice a flow of easy stretching and self-massage techniques that will fortify you from within.
- Understand the Traditional Chinese Medicine energy channels.
- Learn how to activate your healing energy channels through easy Five Element Yoga® Self-Massage and easy stretching.
- Improve increased energy flows to your organs and bodily systems.
- Strengthen from within to build resilience.
Learn With An Experienced and Authentic Master Teacher
JENNIFER REIS – Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® • E-RYT 500 • Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT • Core Kripalu Faculty • Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy faculty • LMT • Ayurveda and Shiatsu therapist.
First you will learn about Five Element Yoga® Self-Massage, including wisdom from both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. You will find out how the energy channels work and why they are so effective. Then you’ll be guided in an easy flow of self-massage, simple yoga postures, and breathing to foster inner balance. The outcome is flowing energy channels, increased body awareness and flexibility.
Our workshop will complete with deep healing rest with Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra – lying down guided meditation that flows through each level of your being to help you shift into your body’s healing mode. You will leave feeling nourished, revitalized, and strengthened from the inside out!
Handouts will be emailed to you the following day so you can continue to practice.
You’ll receive 5-day access to the workshop recording in case you miss part, or cannot attend, or wish to refresh your experience.
All you need is:
- smartphone, tablet or computer
- yoga mat, towel or a piece of the floor!
- cushion or chair to sit on
- props for Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra like pillows, blanket, eye pillow, etc. (You’ll be lying down or in a comfy seat for this part)
Chat will be available after our class to connect with our community and for Q&A. (FYI: you will see me, but no one, including myself will see or hear you for your privacy.) ET Eastern Time.
CE’s for YA YACEP for whom Jennifer is a provider. (Contact us here and let us know what you attended and your YA email address)
This is a live session – join me for more upcoming classes and workshops!
Returning Users Please Log In:
Create Account and Book Now
Bookings are closed for this event.