Anjali Mudra invokes the Divine within, to bring you into a place of unity and wholeness. And allows you to feel connection with your own heart, and a felt sense of the love of the world around you, helping you to accept ‘what is’ in every moment.
FIVE ELEMENTS: Anjali activates and awakens the AIR ELEMENT which initiates an upward flow of energy and breath into the chest, lungs and heart.
“Everything is okay just as it is.”
Hold Anjali Mudra with hands in front of the heart for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently. Notice how you feel.
- Reduces stress and can lower blood pressure by drawing senses inward.
- Can release tension between shoulder blades.
- Allows one to connect with one’s wise ancient heart.
- Balances Right and Left hemispheres of the brain, body, yin-yang, lunar-solar.
- Harmonizes all systems of the body, mind and emotions.
No known cautions.
These mudras, and the information provided here, are modified from Mudras for
Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!