Held in front of the solar plexus area, Hakini Mudra allows you to tune into your vital energy. This mudra helps to open your breath and circulate your energy!
I teach this mudra most weeks and love it because it helps me and my students to feel WHOLE and balanced.
FIVE ELEMENTS: Activates and awakens All Five Elements for equilibrium.
Hold your hands in front of solar plexus for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently. Notice how you feel.
“My breath and energy are abundant and balanced.”
- Instills feelings of wholeness.
- Can support overall health and healing.
- Brings equilibrium to All Five Elements, Systems of the body, Chakras wheels of energy, Vayu energy currents.
- Balances right and left hemispheres of the brain and sides of the body, yin and yang, and ida and pingala nadis.
- Fosters connection with true Self, pure joy, and feelings of well-being.
No known cautions.
These mudras, and the information provided here, are modified from Mudras for Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!