Ishvara mudra helps to reduce sensory stimulation, allowing you to be calmed and soothed, reducing stress, and turning your attention inward, to rest in the Sacredness within. Pratyahara ‘withdrawing of the senses’ becomes easy as the first step to reflection and meditation.
FIVE ELEMENTS: Activates and awakens Earth and Water Elements bringing a sense of grounded flow and stability.
Hold your hands in front of your belly for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently.
“Tuning into the Sacredness within my being, I rest and restore deeply.”
- Breath descends and gently massages the abdomen.
- Calms the nervous system and senses, allowing them to renew.
- Enhances deep peace and restoration.
- Supports integration of accumulated thoughts and emotions.
- Restores knowledge of inner Sacred Space within.
These mudras, and the information provided here, are modified from Mudras for Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!