REFRESH YOUR SENSES
Ishvara Mudra both reduces stress and refreshes the senses. We can get bombarded by sensory stimulation from the modern world and practicing this mudra allows you to turn your attention inward. This induces ‘Pratyahara’, the withdraw of the senses which is the first step to being able to get quiet, reflect and to meditate. You will be calmed and soothed, reduce tensions and troubles to rest in the sacred sweetness within your inner being.
“As I Turn Inward, My Senses Rest and Restore.”
HOW TO: Hold your hands in front of your belly with fingers pointing away from you and elbows gently out to the sides. Hold for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently. Notice what you feel in body, mind, and emotions. No known cautions.
FIVE ELEMENTS: Ishvara Mudra activates and awakens Earth and Water Elements allowing you to find grounding, stability and ease within your being.
- Breath will descend to gently massage and soothe the abdomen.
- Calms the nervous system, sense organs and the senses, allowing for renewal.
- Enhances deep peace and restoration.
- Can improve sleep, anxiety, and overthinking.
- Supports integration of accumulated thoughts and emotions.
- Offers the experience of the inner sacred space within.
These mudras and the information provided are used by permission and modified from Mudras for Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!