Held at the heart, Kaleshvara allows you to feel the balance of both compassion and wisdom that resides here in your heart.
FIVE ELEMENTS: Activates and awakens Air and Ether Elements bringing a sense of openness, breath, and unified connection with all that is.
Hold your hands in front of your heart for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently.
“I am always at home in my heart.”
- Helps you feel at home within yourself.
- Allows you to feel beyond sense of time and limitations, instilling feeling freedom.
- Uplifting energy can be helpful for depression.
- Unifies the connection of wisdom and compassion, expanding unconditional love for all beings.
- Massaging effect on chest, neck and head improves circulation to thymus, thyroid and pituitary glands.
- Restores knowledge of one’s inner dwelling place bringing a sense of comfort.
These mudras, and the information provided here, are modified from Mudras for Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!