Held at the heart, Tejas invites you to cultivate the light and brilliance already alive, here in your heart. Part of the reason I LOVE this mudra is because the shape of the hands create a glowing flame of spirit: the thumbs are the wick of the candle, the index fingers are the flame, and the other fingers represent the radiant light of the heart beaming and shimmering!
FIVE ELEMENTS: Activates and awakens Air and Fire Elements to awaken inner light and glow.
Hold your hands in front of your heart for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently. Notice how you feel.
“My heart light guides my way.”
- Allows you to cultivate devotional higher love.
- Can strengthen the immune system.
- Uplifts optimism and enthusiasm, and thus helpful for depression.
- Brings increase of energy, vitality and breath into Heart Center and chest.
- Invites one to find the Divine sanctuary within oneself.
- Fosters circulation of energy throughout the body and being.
NOTE: Caution for those with hypertension or heart conditions – monitor effects as it can be energizing and stimulating for the cardiac system.
These mudras, and the information provided here, are modified from Mudras for Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!