Trimurti Mudra instills a sense of inner quiet and peace within. It’s specifically helpful with learning to flow with life’s transitions. As human beings, we are always flowing through some sort of change! What transitions are you in right now? Take time with Trimurti Mudra to honor the changes and transitions, instead of resisting them. This will help you to move into a ‘new normal’ with more grace and eventually, perhaps live it with Joy!
FIVE ELEMENTS: Activates and awakens Water Element bringing a sense of grounded flow and stability.
Hold your hands on your belly below the belly button for 5-10 natural breaths. State the affirmation three times out loud, then silently.
“I flow through life’s transitions with ease and peace.”
- Reduces stress and tension.
- Calming, centering, and soothing, Trimurti balances the nervous system.
- Enhances deep peace and restoration.
- Supports integration of the multitude of thoughts and emotions synonymous with change.
- Specifically good for reproductive system, menstruation and menopausal changes.
- Restores knowledge of one’s inner dwelling place bringing a sense of comfort.
These mudras, and the information provided here, are modified from Mudras for Healing and Transformation by Joseph and Lilian LePage.
Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height parameters to use this shortcode!