40-Hour Certificate Training
November 4-5 & 11-12 (Two Weekends)
Includes Proprietary Training Manual
Includes 40-CE credits Yoga Alliance from Jennifer, YACEP
Five Element Yoga® is a potent practice of yoga postures, breathing, mudras, self-massage, meditation, and yoga nidra that realigns you with the rhythms of nature! Developed by Jennifer Reis, Five Element Yoga® is rooted in yoga and yoga therapy, Ayurveda, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
When the five elements are out of balance, one can feel out of balance leading to suffering physically, emotionally or mentally. With Five Element Yoga® practice, you will learn how to guide yourself and your students back into harmony — not only with elements, but also with the corresponding koshic levels of being, vayu energy currents, dosha constitutions and chakra wheels of energy. Your natural constitution is given the opportunity to come into a gracious flow with life so that you may enjoy increased health, happiness, peace, and potential.
Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether are the archetypal building blocks of our bodies and energy, as well as everything in existence. The elements are vivid, colorful, alive and potent, creating a fertile ground for exploring the whole Self. This multi-faceted inquiry allows the essence of the elements to flower from within.
In this training you will move deeply into Five Element Yoga® practice yourself while learning the skills necessary to create powerful classes and workshops. Beyond an ordinary training, this is a time for practice, experiential learning and investigation that will transform your life and the lives of your students. By embodying the five elements with yoga, you will take your teaching to a higher level to awaken your inner radiance as a yogi, as a teacher, and most importantly, as a human being.
BRING NEW SKILLS TO YOUR TEACHING, YOUR PRACTICE AND YOUR LIFE
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS TRAINING:
Ground in the Physical
- Learn how to guide vibrant Five Element Yoga® classes and workshops
- Develop the elemental qualities within yourself of grounding, fluidity, radiance, compassion, and expansion.
- Discover the predominant Element within each yoga posture.
- Understand yogic koshas, kleshas, vayus, and chakras and their corresponding Elements.
- Gather knowledge and practice integrating Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Understand the effects of the Elements on the systems of the body.
- Gain experience by practicing Five Element Yoga® with Jennifer each day.
- Practice in leading in partners and small groups online.
- Learn to blend yogic philosophy, technical knowledge, joy, and playfulness in your teaching
Invite the Energetic
- Explore unique elemental breathing techniques from yoga therapy.
- Learn how to use mudras, and self-massage including meridian work in your classes.
- Discover how to activate the elements in the energy body, channels, marma points and chakras.
Integrate Your Experience
- Reflect and integrate your practice with creative explorations in writing and art making.
- Integrate the power of the elements in guided meditation and yoga nidra.
- Expand into freedom and experience unity.
- Merge with nature and your true Self
- Nov 4-5 and 11-12, 2023. Two weekends.
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Time daily with scheduled breaks.
- Approximately ten hours of homework between weekends.
- All sessions on Zoom, and easy to use.
MEET THE TEACHER…
E-RYT 500, Certified Yoga Therapist–IAYT, Licensed Massage Therapist., Kripalu Faculty and Program Presenter, Ayurveda and Shiatsu (Chinese Medicine) specialist.
Creator of both Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga®, Jennifer has trained thousands of students in yoga nidra meditation, and weaving Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine into traditional yoga practices for ultimate health, wellness and happiness.
““The manual was super comprehensive and I know I will be referencing it again and again! Jennifer’s knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity was the very best part of the training.” ~ Mary
“““Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training was AMAZING! I loved Jennifer’s attentiveness to all of us. She is so enthusiastic and has a good sense of humor! BEST training I have ever taken!” ~ Donna