- Those wanting to deepen knowledge and practice of yoga nidra.
- Yoga, tai chi, qi gong, pilates, and fitness instructors.
- Therapists, counselors, massage therapists, and health professionals.
- Parents, caregivers, school teachers and aides.
- Everyone! You do not need to be a yoga teacher to do this training.
40-hour Certificate Training. 40-CE credits Yoga Alliance YACEP from Jennifer who is a provider. Includes 200-page manual. Participants receive a certificate upon completion of the training.
LIVE-ONLINE! Learn all you need to know about yoga nidra in TWO WEEKENDS:
May 4-5 & 18-19, 2024
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra is the antidote for modern life. There is nothing required but to lie down and listen! You will relax, heal and transform within every level of your being.
Join over 2200 graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training! You’ll gain the skills you need to lead others into greater levels of freedom and health than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer Reis, the creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga® skillfully guides you every step of the way.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS TRAINING:
- 200-page Proprietary Manual.
- Certificate 40-hour CE’s YACEP.
- Beautifully crafted yoga nidra Scripts for you to lead anywhere you like (online, in person, etc).
- Community and ongoing support and connection.
- Skills to lead yoga nidra and its applications for all settings: private, group classes, workshops, retreats and more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Learn how to deeply nourish yourself and others with yoga nidra guided meditation.
- Understand the five levels of being (koshas) from yoga philosophy and tradition and experience them deeply within your body and being.
- Learn about the benefits of yoga nidra from Western Science.
- Find out about the Eight Stages of practice that correspond to every level of being.
- Discover how to craft effective and comprehensive classes, workshops, and scripts.
- Cultivate your voice, pace, creativity, and explore music, postures and props.
- Learn how to guide Mudras, creative reflection techniques, and
- Develop your skills with practice and leading others.
Learn everything you need to know in order to lead yoga nidra! Become skilled at leading this inspired practice that revitalizes the senses, allowing life to be fully lived and enjoyed by systematically meditating through the koshas—the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, witness, and bliss levels of being.
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra is one of the most accessible and inclusive forms of yoga and will become a favorite for your students and clients
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training is an experiential learning, and is taught using an all-senses approach to speak to every learning style. Discussions with power point, student interaction, receiving and delivering yoga nidra sessions, as well as short guided yoga posture practice, allow you to embody the key concept of the Five Kosha Levels of Being, and Eight Stages of yoga nidra.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TEACHER TRAINING?
Jennifer developed Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra in 2005, and has been leading this training since 2008, with more than 2200 graduates world-wide.
Not all ‘yoga nidra’ is the same. People may lead any sort of lying-down relaxation and call it ‘yoga nidra’. Recently, lots of teachers have jumped on the yoga nidra band-wagon, with trainings popping up all over.
This training is a featured and successful program at Kripalu Center every year for over a decade.
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra audio recordings have been the best-selling recordings at Kripalu Center, across all categories of yoga and meditation, since 2005. People love this creative, inviting, and accessible yoga nidra!
Jennifer is an experienced, knowledgeable and authentic teacher who has led workshops, trainings and retreats to audiences large and small since 1996.
This training is 100% LIVE-ONLINE because live is always better than recorded videos. This makes this training interactive and in the present moment: all your questions will be answered, and you’ll be part of a lively and supportive real-time community.
You will leave this training with beautiful scripts, and the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead beautiful yoga nidra practices.
You will leave this training feeling confident, enthused and delighted to offer others the gift of Yoga Nidra
Jennifer is committed to offering a comprehensive and accessible Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra teacher certification program that is focused on education, knowledge, experiential learning, compassion and integrity which imparts the ageless virtues and principles of yogic wisdom.
Emphasis is on empowering trainees and graduates to weave this timeless practice into their individuality and skill set in order to share it within their community, clients, students, friends, family and loved ones.
FEATURES OF DIVINE SLEEP® YOGA NIDRA:
- Is inclusive and can be adapted for everyone.
- Eight-Stage Journey based on Five Kosha levels of being from the Upanishads.
- Uses invitatory language to allow participant to bring their choices into each journey.
- Utilizes all of the Senses, and the whole being, including all levels of mind.
- Can utilize yogic models such as chakras, elements, marmas, sacred sounds, energy body and more.
- Creative Nature based themes help to balance inner five elements for greater health and harmony.
- Beautiful and detailed scripts and journeys.
PRAISE FOR THIS TEACHER TRAINING:
“Yes! This training changed my life! I replaced smoking with Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra. I feel confident and so much love for my body now. The dynamics of Jennifer’s training are so loving. I am inspired to bring this back to my community! I am changed forever, I had no idea of the depth of restoration I would get.” ~Rowan
“This training was truly multi-dimensional. Jennifer led yoga and yoga nidra that built on knowledge from lectures, discussions and manual. The time to create and deliver yoga nidra scripts developed incrementally, and reinforced through the training made it all come together for me. I leave with a fuller appreciation of myself as a whole complete being.” ~Lisa Bell
“Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training exceeded my expectations and opened my heart. The visualizations were extraordinary. The feeling of Jennifer’s heart being in every aspect of what she presented: she is kind, generous and well organized. The manual that she created for us is amazing. An excellent teacher!” ~Carolyn Manzi
“It all flowed! I loved the direct participation and opportunity to experience deeply Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra. Jennifer leads with grace, poetry and a voice that alone takes you five koshas down! She is very gifted and modest about it. I am excited to apply this to my practice with cancer and Parkinson students.” ~Virginia E. Lang
“A truly educational and transformative experience. The effects on me have been profoundly rejuvenating on both personal and professional levels. Jennifer is a truly knowledgeable and compassionate teacher. I am leaving with a greater sense of ease and relaxation. As a yoga instructor, I have the confidence and motivation now to offer yoga nidra to my students.” ~Eric Yatar
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training has been included in 200 and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Trainings, and offered as a stand-alone advanced training, at studios around the globe. If you are interested in offering this powerful, transformative training in your training, please contact us.