FOR Graduates of ANY Yoga Nidra Teacher Training, and Graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training. (Prerequisite Divine Sleep Yoga® Nidra Teacher Training, or another 30+ hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training).
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 40-CE’S YA YACEP from Jennifer who is a provider
- LEVEL II MANUAL
- In-Depth Experiential Learning
- Development of Your Skills
- Be Guided by the Creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra
- Community Connection, Sharing and Experience Guiding each other.
“The confidence I’ve gained with Jennifer has been priceless. I’ve honed my teaching skills and my personal practice has also evolved in a much more fulfilling way. Just when I thought I couldn’t go any deeper, you showed me there are still layers to explore.”
~ Claudia Gukeisen
Are you ready to take your yoga nidra practice and teaching to the next level? Join fellow graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training and other Yoga Nidra trainings, for an inspiring two weekends.
We’ll gather online to learn in-depth knowledge, to have potent experiences and practices, and to connect as a community. A deeper dive into the practice and study of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra will allow you to discover even more about each Koshic Level and Stage of the practice, in order for you to offer more depth in your classes, workshops, retreats and private sessions.
Take Your Script Writing, Creativity, and Teaching to the Next Level! Bring More Skill, Joy, and Depth of Understanding as We Focus On:
- Easy Ways to Create Potent Themes
- Discovering and Cultivating Your Heart’s Wish
- Learn More About the Fascinating Levels of Mind
- How to Develop Imagery and Compelling Journeys
- Weave Healing Energy through Each Stage and Kosha
In this advanced training, you will progress your skills to deliver yoga nidra to groups and individuals in many settings:
- Develop your voice as a guide tapping into the power of your inner wisdom guide to write beautiful SCRIPTS.
- Learn to cultivate POTENT THEMES uniting all stages and koshas within your script for seamless coherency and a complete experience.
- Discover how to allow your CREATIVITY to flow.
- Expand your understanding of SANKALPA: Uncover your Heart’s deepest wish and learn how to help your students discover theirs.
- Go to the next level within MIND-EMOTIONS and WISDOM-WITNESS levels to create shifts in negative beliefs and habits.
- Dive into IMAGERY and the JOURNEY to explore the secrets of creating powerful, creative and meaningful scripts.
- Explore HEALING techniques in every Stage and Kosha to bring about therapeutic shifts.
- Receive advanced training to lead yoga nidra to groups and individuals.
- Participate in advanced group lectures, partner and small group work online, and peer discussion.
- Receive advanced yoga nidra experiential group and one-on-one practice sessions.
- Learn about evidence-based research showing the efficacy of yoga nidra mindfulness meditation with different populations.
- Deepen your personal practice of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra.
HOURS: 9:00-5:00 daily ET Eastern Time
1-hour lunch break. 10-hours of homework during the week between sessions.
Study with the creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Jennifer Reis!
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra has become a prominent form of yoga meditation. This systematic approach to both relaxation and deep transformation is practiced lying down or seated while being guided through all levels of being (the five koshic bodies) for awareness of, and connection to, one’s whole being.
A student and practitioner Eastern wisdom traditions, Jennifer Reis developed Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra from the philosophy and meditations from yoga, Ayurveda, Buddhism, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Creative and inspired, this style of yoga nidra awakens your inner healing energy to help you sleep better, increase your energy, and lead a happier more fulfilled life.
Jennifer Reis: Creator of both Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga®, E-RYT 500, YACEP, Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT, Kripalu Center Faculty, Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy Faculty, LMT, Ayurveda and Shiatsu therapist, Bachelor of Fine Arts.