LEVEL II-A Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra TRAINING
THE HEART: SANKALPA, MIND & HEALING WITHIN YOGA NIDRA
March 2-3, 2024
One Weekend! (20-hours & 20-CEUs YACEP)
(Note: Level II-B THE JOURNEY: DEVELOPING THEMES & CREATING POTENT IMAGERY is December 7-8, 2024. Registration will be online soon: email us now to register for both weekends and receive an even better discount: $780 for both training weekends.
Develop Your Practice, Writing, Creativity, and Teaching!
Join Jennifer Reis and fellow graduates of yoga nidra teacher trainings for an inspiring and fulfilling weekend, as we gather in community online. You’ll gain in-depth knowledge, enjoy potent experiences, and engage in the depths of yoga nidra wisdom together.
Exploring the intricacies of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra in this immersive setting will reveal new insights into the Koshas and Stages of the practice.
This enhanced exploration will empower you to infuse newfound depth into both your personal practice and your teaching, fostering a sense of richness for yourself and your students.
What You’ll Get From This Training:
- Level II MANUAL: The Heart: Sankalpa, the Mind and Healing in Yoga Nidra.
- 20-hour Certificate & 20-CE’s YACEP.
- Partner Work and Practice To Explore and Develop Your New Skills.
- Development of Your Skills & In-Depth Experiential Learning.
- 2 Days of Live-Online Training in One Weekend.
- Community and Ongoing Support.
You’ll Love Our Three Main Areas of Study:
✔ SANKALPA: Find out how to awaken the voice of your heart and cultivate powerful Heart’s Intention Statements. Learn the skills to guide your students to find theirs.
✔ HEALING: Learn vibrant methods to create powerful Healing in your yoga nidra journeys.
✔ MIND-WISDOM: Uncover the depths of the Mental-Emotional as well as levels of the Mind, learning to create shifts in negative beliefs and habits.
Progress your skills to the NEXT LEVEL:
- Develop your voice as a guide, tapping into the power of your inner wisdom to write beautiful SCRIPTS.
- Explore HEALING techniques you can apply in every Stage and Koshic level to bring about therapeutic shifts.
- Discover how to invoke your CREATIVITY and allow it to flow.
- Expand your understanding of SANKALPA: Uncover your Heart’s Intention, and learn how to help your students discover theirs.
- Uncover the depths of the MENTAL-EMOTIONAL and WISDOM-WITNESS levels, learning to create shifts in negative beliefs and habits.
My experience was amazing! I had some life changing experiences in the yoga nidra journeys Jennifer led. Everything Jennifer taught was smooth and flowing and I love the new tools I’ve learned here!
The confidence I’ve gained with Jennifer has been priceless. I’ve honed my teaching skills and my personal practice has also evolved in a much more fulfilling way. Just when I thought I couldn’t go any deeper, you showed me there are still layers to explore.
Jennifer was beyond all my expectations. She was welcoming and helpful. All I can say is ‘WOW’! I have learned so much and I feel confident and alive, ready to share this with my students.
JOIN JENNIFER . . .
Study with the creator of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra!
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra is a celebrated form of yoga meditation. Jennifer’s systematic approach to yoga nidra encompasses both relaxation and deep transformation. Practiced lying down or seated, Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra guides you through the five koshic levels to develop greater wisdom and connection with one’s whole being.
Jennifer Reis developed Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra from her own practices of yoga, yoga therapy, Ayurveda, Buddhism, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Creative and inspired, this style of yoga nidra awakens your inner healing energy to help you sleep better, increase your energy, and lead a happier and more fulfilled life.
Jennifer Reis: Creator of both Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra and Five Element Yoga®, E-RYT 500, YACEP, Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT, Kripalu Center Faculty, LMT, Ayurveda and Shiatsu Therapist, and Bachelor of Fine Arts.
This training is suitable for:
🤍 Graduates of ANY Yoga Nidra Teacher Training. (Prerequisite is any 30-hour or longer Yoga Nidra Teacher Training).
🤍 Graduates of Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF DIVINE SLEEP® YOGA NIDRA:
- Can be adapted for everyone.
- Eight Stage Journey based on Five Kosha levels of being from the Upanishads.
- Uses invitatory language to allow participant to bring their choices into each journey.
- Utilizes all of the senses, and the whole being, including all levels of mind.
- Can utilize yogic models such as chakras, elements, marmas, sacred sounds and so on.
- Creative nature based themes help to balance inner five elements.
Let’s take a look at the schedule . . .
- March 2-3, 2024. One weekend.
- 9:00 – 5:00 daily, Eastern Time, with scheduled breaks. 1-hour lunch break.
- 5-hours of homework after the training.
Skills to Access Heart’s Intention Sankalpa
- You’ll be guided in Awakening the Heart practices with postures, mudras, writing and Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra journey to cultivate Sankalpa.
- Gain skills and get practice by writing a short Heart centered yoga nidra and leading it to a partner.
- Discover new ways to develop the ‘Soothing Place’ resource within you.
Weaving Potent Healing Through Each Step of Yoga Nidra
- Discover Healing in a whole new light to create depth and nourishment with new tools.
- Uncover wisdom of the Levels of the Mind from the Mental-Emotional and Wisdom-Witness koshic sheaths.
- Be guided in beautiful experiences of both the Mind levels and the Healing in our yoga and Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra practice.
Homework: Explore your personal yoga nidra practice; Develop a yoga nidra script; Lead a Partner from the training in your yoga nidra.
Early-Registration Discounted Tuition: $415 — Ends February 4, 2024
Tuition after February 4th: $455
(Note: Level II-B THE JOURNEY: DEVELOPING THEMES & CREATING POTENT IMAGERY is December 7-8, 2024. Registration will be online soon: email us now to register for both weekends and receive an even better discount: $780 for both training weekends. Discount available only until Jan. 31).